Cyprus is a modern country that enjoys a strategic geographical position. It lies at the crossroads of three continents, Europe, Africa and Asia, thus provides unrivalled access and travel opportunities. It has a rich heritage, beautiful beaches with the cleanest bathing waters in Europe, fresh air, a wonderful Mediterranean climate and cosmopolitan cities with an abundance of amenities. The island offers a low cost but high standard of living and is a very popular year-round destination for Europeans seeking a coastal or golf holiday.
- Full EU member
- Excellent British education (Cyprus offers many private English schools and Universities enabling entry into EU, USA and Canadian universities)
- Beautiful scenery and very low crime rate
- Strategic location enables easy access to Europe, Africa and Asia
- Excellent year-round climate
- Multicultural environment with a strong British and growing Chinese community
- 10% of Cyprus’ population are British permanent residents
- Excellent healthcare system
- Relatively low cost and high standard of living
- No inheritance tax
- English widely spoken
- Very clean air and the cleanest bathing waters in Europe!
- Cyprus, like Hong Kong is an ex British colony, thus enjoys an efficient and transparent British-based legal system
- Children may attend public Greek schools free of charge